At Smart Landscapes, we understand the value that an engaging outdoor area adds to your lifestyle. We understand that by connecting your indoor living with your outdoor environment, you are not simply maximising your useable space, but enriching your lifestyle.
We fully understand the importance of delivering excellent results – using only quality materials and using best work practices, we ensure the design intention is developed, seamlessly delivered and client expectations are fulfilled. Through our established landscaping team, we meet strict quality assurance standards and actively engage in continuous assessment and improvement strategies. Smart Landscapes is a proud and active member of Landscaping Victoria and is licensed with the Victorian Building Authority for structural landscaping.
We deliver landscaping excellence by:
- Developing a complete understanding your needs before we start.
- Working closely and cooperatively with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide the right quality work and service.
- Actively engaging with clients to provide and receive project feedback for continuous assessment and improvement.
- Adhering to our Environmental Sustainability Policy.
- Achieving our Quality Assurance standards.
Is your Landscaper Licensed?
What this means?
It means your landscaping investment is protected… A licensed landscaper must meet strict criteria set down by the governing regulatory body – the Victorian Building Authority. By engaging a licensed landscaper, you are guaranteed that they are experienced, carry all the necessary insurances and operate professional businesses.
For any hard landscape works over $5000, it is a legal requirement in Victoria that the works have to be undertaken by a registered builder. The License for a Landscape builder is a DB-L (domestic building- limited). Registered landscapers have undergone a thorough and in depth interview on the application of building rules and regulations, ensuring their knowledge and finished product is to industry standard.
Landscape Victoria or LV is the governing body for the Landscape industry in Victoria. If your Landscaper is a member, they are enforced to keep up to date with education and industry standards.
Licensed Landscapers are:
- Members of Landscaping Victoria
- Registered with the Victorian Building Authority
- Business professionals
- Industry leaders in landscaping
Meet our landscaping team: http://smartlandscapes.com.au/why-us/our-team/