Smart Landscapes endeavour to provide an environmentally sustainable outcome through the landscaping process which provides a healthy, safe, ethical and functional environment for the workers, clients and general public.
Smart Landscapes acknowledges its responsibility to act dutifully in regards to environmental sustainability and as such, actively and knowingly strives to minimise its environmental impact and carbon footprint, and provide leadership in environmental management by ensuring environmental sustainability is integral to all of its activities. To achieve this, Smart Landscapes has committed to the following set of Principles.
Smart Landscapes are committed to:
- Sustainable landscaping
- Water sensitive urban design
- Conservation and enhancement of the natural environment
- Revegetation and repair of damaged environments
- Recycling and reusing
- Help address weed problems through identification and knowledge
- Ensure timber specifications are certified plantation or managed forestry